Wednesday, November 12, 2008

DISNEY ON ICE WEEKEND!

We went to Disney on Ice Saturday morning with the girls and they loved it! Their faces show that it was worth every penny! They had a little bit of everything and the girls really loved the princesses. Zach and Scott liked Pinochio jumping into gepetto's arms and the Lion King's very tight costumes! he he The ice skating was hard to capture clear pictures but we got a few. I really liked the it's a small world light effects and Rachelle liked the Avalanche effect from Mulan.
After the show the boys scalped cheap tickets and watched the 2nd half of the BSU game on the blue turf and had a blast! The girls headed over to the Hawkley's for a BBQ and the kids ran around and played. Then the girls and half the kids went to the Mall and spent over an hour in Forever 21!!! HEAVEN!!! Then we shopped a little more and the boys called and said they were enjoying watching all the Saturday football without us so they would get pizza and we should go to Olive Garden. YEAH! Perfect way to end a fun day! We went to pick up the boys and the games were finally over and they wanted to play the Wii for a while. So we drove home at about 10:30 that night but we were excited and talked all the way home about the fun time we had! Thanks Scott and Rachelle for letting us spend the night with you and the yummy breakfast! Thanks Hawkley's for the BBQ and letting us all chill at your house! Vanessa we had fun with you too!














5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the look on Sydney's face in the second photo. I bet you had a blast. Personally, I think most things "on ice" are a little creepy but I'm sure my opinion would be different if I were accompanied by little girls who were extremely excited about it...and a little alcohol wouldn't hurt...heh, I'm kidding, of course...It would undoubtedly require more than a little...Oh, got you again. Silly...

The Cook Clan said...

Those pictures look like it was something to see! I would like to go to that when Mckenna is a little older. Sounds like a fun day. Thanks for celebrating Mckenna's bday with us!

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

good times!!

Ashley Jones said...

All of the pictures look so fun, I want to go to Disney on Ice now! The picture of Sydney and Mallory is so cute! I love Syd's face in it. It sounds like it was such a fun day! Man, I wish we lived closer to you guys:-)

Cottrells said...

My girls would love that show! Good Mommy you!