The last two weeks have flown by! We relaxed last weekend and some friends over to play games and eat yummy food with us. I went to dinner with some girlfriends Monday without kids or hubbies and that was enjoyable. We had preschool at our house Tuesday and Thursday this week and I am glad my turn is over. The kids are so cute and well behaved except Sydney was awful. She wouldn't follow directions or do her work and just wanted to lay around or play with Mallory. I didn't know what to do with her. It is hard to do 8 crafts with the kids when they can't really cut yet or glue yet and so I do it all. When it was all over I locked the door and then I picked up vacuumed, moped and put a band aid on my hand where I snipped it making crafts. Maybe I don't know how to use scissors either. Thursday was busy after cleaning the house I taught a class at the hospital and then played city volleyball ......and then I drove to Burley with some friends and went to the midnight show of TWILIGHT!!!! IT WAS BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE AND I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED! I want to go see it again on a date with Zach. I almost have him convinced to read it. I am working this weekend but haven't worked very much lately and it has been nice. Our friend Anthony came down with his two girls to hang out with Zach while I worked. They have been playing Madden, and watching football and making yummy lasagna and fajitas to eat. PS I CAN'T WAIT TO EAT THANKSGIVING!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Thanks for invited us to go with you to Twighlight! I loved it! I almost have Scott talked into watching the movie. We should go sometime together!
I knew as soon as I saw an update for you that there would be twighlight involved! I just never got into it.. .my older sister went to dinner with friends & then the midnight showing with matching tshirts!
haha i forget how excited you get about the thanksgiving feast! i remember your first year of college when you came home for thanksgiving, you were like SO enthused as you were eating your food, me and kimber and kara were probably thinking wow we never wanna go to college and eat crappy food. :) ahhaha
Wow. You do a lot of things. I got tired just reading your post. While I know very little about this Twilight of which you speak (and I'm not sure I ever will as my tastes require less romance and more aliens), I'm glad that it gave you such joy. There is nothing like a favorite book being made into a disappointing movie. And, I agree, YAY FOR THANKSGIVING!
Post a Comment