Friday, March 14, 2008

Movie Time

I forgot to post that we felt aftershocks of the earthquake in Wells, Nevada. They had a 6.0 earthquake on Feb 21st at 7:15 AM. I was giving report at work getting ready to come home. I thought someone was shaking the table and then I felt the floor kind of roll. It was crazy and then we all yelled that was an earthquake.

Well the other night Zach and I stayed up late and watched I AM LEGEND. It was good but it made us jump a few times. We went upstairs and started getting ready for bed and I was brushing my teeth and heard a freaky noise.......like a bomb going off in the distance or a huge carwreck or something. I asked Zach if he heard it and he was like UGH yeah. So we waited kinda scared and Zach grabbed the flashlight and I had the cell phone ready to dial 911. We heard it again and so we went outside to look around......not so smart in my opinion. The neighbors next door came out in their robes all confused too. We saw a few other porch lights turn on too. So we weren't just scared from the movie. The next morning the news said it was another aftershock.





We got a new flat screen tv that is 47 inches in our basement. Of course in time for the Super Bowl Party. Then we needed surround sound speakers too! These are some cute pictures I caught of the girls having a popcorn, movie party together watching Mulan with the surround sound. They think it is pretty Awesome!

4 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

oh my gosh! Your younger girl looks so much like you Heather!!

Sessions' Family said...

Heather!! I can't wait to see both of them!! I hope we are able to get together in April when we are on our way back!! I miss you!!

Candice said...

It looks like a lot of fun. They are so cute together.

Anonymous said...

Mal is getting sooooo big!!! Those pigtails are too cute.