I love the fair food especially the mini donuts. The girls love the animals and the rides. Zach usually get free entry tickets and it is a fun day!
At the cute petting zoo the girls brushed a soft momma cow.
Sydney milked a cow and got a real kick out of it!
Sydney wanted a horse ride and loved it but Mallory declined and just waved!
They loved feeding the little goats the best!



I thought this cow was so pretty!
Mallory fell asleep and Sydney rode the kiddy rides and was a goof ball!


Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Fair day 2008!
Posted by Heather K at 2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Cute pictures! I love the one of Mal all sacked out. Too cute.
Okay...never heard of a cow being called pretty before, but if you say so! Just kidding. Looks like you guys had a fun time.
How fun! I love fair times!!
I see what you mean about the cows. They're lovely. I'm used to those ugly old black and/or brown cows that seem to be perpetually crusted over with poo/slobber of one sort or another. I would have no qualms about hugging one of those Idaho cows...if I were the cow-hugging sort, that is...Okay, yes, I just realized how odd that last statement was but I'm leaving it in just for you.
You went to a real FAIR?! So jealous!!! I miss the Iowa State Fair it is one of the best in the country. We saw some of the biggest cows and pigs eVeR!!! Is is getting cold up there already?
I am so ready for FALL/Winter!!!
Mal is getting so big! Sniff :( it goes too fast. And she looks so much like Syd I can't believe it!
it's funny cuz me and scott were looking at your page, and when i saw that momma cow i said "that's a pretty cow" and then i read your caption that said you thought that cow was so pretty. we are nerdy country girls! :) i also love sydney's expression in the motorcycle picture. what a goofy goober! i need to come visit during the week sometime and hang out for a day or two.
Post a Comment