Sunday we slept in and went to a cafe downtown and had a yummy breakfast. Then we came back to the hotel to get ready for the game. Some of the 49ers were staying at our hotel. We saw a bunch of them in the lobby that morning. We are Lions fans! We got heckled really bad at the game of course. Most of the 49er fans were just teasing us but some yelled rude stuff too. It was an experience. It didn't help Zach wore his dread lock huge freakin' hat! We lost the game but we had great seats on the first row of the endzone! So it was a fun NFL experience. It took us over 2 hrs to get out of the parking lots afterwards! I read my book The Host while Zach battled the slow traffic. We ended the night eating at Binnehanas right on the bay! Yummy! We took our Jersey's off for dinner to have a relaxing dinner without Heckling! The trip was relaxing and not too quick, we'll have to do it again! 
He stood right over us and did the Loser sign to us and thumbs down and everyone cheered! It stunk!
Of course a picture of the Gold Rush Cheerleaders!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008
San Francisco Sunday!!!
Posted by Heather K at 11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
It just wouldn't be the "Lions" if they had won now would it? He,he just kidding Zach. I think Hyrum has officially given up after all these years, sniff. Looks like you guys had a fun trip, I long for a trip away with my hubby again!
What a fun last minute trip. You can't beat California. I need to get away...
Cute pictures! Sounds like lots of yummy food too. Zach, I'm shocked...no pictures of you standing in between the cheerleaders this time. :) That is funny that huge dude did a loser dance over you guys.
Looks like you had a spontaneous trip too!! They are the best. Forever 21 is in the gateway. 2 stories! It's awesome and I saw a couple weeks ago that they are building one on Boise and the 2nd floor, where the football stores used to be. I can't wait!
Looks like fun...glad you had a good time.
So fun! Im jealous. I love the picture of you and Zach in your blue and the sea of red behind you. You guys are brave. And I love the hat! Awesome.
I'm glad you had fun. I'm also glad you explained what was on Zach's head. I was really confused.
How fun! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE San Francisco. Me and Colt have lived there a couple of times during the summer...and it was the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!
looks like a fun day! you look beautiful!!
Post a Comment