Monday, February 11, 2008

OCTOBER 2007

Where has this month gone. I started the month with surgery and had my gall bladder finally taken out. I have been having attacks since Mallory was born which is a year ago now. I had another attack in August and said this is not going to go away. So I had already met my deductible and the best surgeon here in Twin agreed and I got it out. About 2 days later I flew to Arizona for my 10yr class reunion. It was fun to see old friends and visit. I also enjoyed watching Camille play volleyball and of course visit with family!
I hosted Sydneys playgroup/preschool and we made elephant puppets and decorated Halloween cookies. Then we all went to the pumpkin patch to climb hay bails, go on a hayride, go thru a tiny corn maze and of course pick a little pumpkin. I also had a scrapbook party with some gals from work and am inspired to get some more pages done.
We celebrated Halloween Saturday and went to the Declo carnival with games, a spook alley and Chili baked potatoes. We were angels and devils. Sydney loved playing with her cousins. Now we just work hard and save for vacation in California over Thanksgiving to celebrate Grandpa Joneses 80th birthday!

0 comments: