Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sawyer Robert Kelsey

Sawyer Robert Kelsey was born Wednesday September 15th at 1258 pm. He weighed 7lbs and was 21 inches long. He has light brown hair and dimples and looks alot like his sisters. He was about 2 weeks early and was c-section because he was breech and wouldn't turn. We have lots more to post but are a little sleep deprived so be patient. Thank you everyone for your phone calls, gifts, dinners, and help with the girls. We are so happy Sawyer is here.


6 comments:

Donna (Wood) Hipps Family said...

I love newborn baby pictures! He is adorable Heather! Your kids are so cute!

Brian and Janette said...

Such a beautiful family...and pregnant momma, too!

FitzSimmons Times said...

He's beautiful - as are the rest of you! Congratulations!

The Price Family said...

I love all the pictures. You are all so beautiful!

Donna (Wood) Hipps Family said...

Heather, I need your email address, I have finally made my blog private and I don't have an updated email for you. Just put it on your messages and I can get it from here or email me. nmfranco@juno.com Thanks, Love You!

Cottrells said...

Love the pics! Looks like Zach has the hang of his new camera...I've had mine for years and it still scares the hell out of me!