NEW POST
Here is a few updated pictures of all of us. We had a monday off and did a fun photoshoot together! Zach loves his new camera!
A few days after Sawyer was born a good friend of ours came to visit. She captured some really sweet newborn pictures and his first bath.





















12 comments:
Very cute! He's such a cutie....makes me even more anxious to meet my little guy. Nice doctor Zach.
He's adorable, Heather! Congratulations!
Heather he is so perfect! Congratulations! I hope you are healing up well and getting some sleep. He is so tiny and cute. Your girls look so excited to have him. I am so happy for you. I had your number but had a water mishap with my phone, can you email it to me dpricex3@msn.com or call me 480 221 8162, would love to chat! Love ya girl!
He DOES look a lot like his sisters and he is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats. I'm so happy for you! I know I'm biased, but boys are so much fun. Get some rest!
i love the one of mal holding him with his mouth open. he looks so adorable and happy. I cant wait to see him and all of you in just a few days!!!
SO cute!! :)
so awesome! I'm so happy for you guys! What an adorable little family you have!!!
He's so cute Heather! I was jealous when Brei told me she was at your house! She said he was really cute and she was right! Hope you guys are adjusting well with the little guy. I bet Zach loves having "another guy" around!
Congrats Heather! He is adorable! What a beautiful family!!!!!
Heather - He is beautiful! Congratulations! Wish I could see him in person -- I too am biased to mommys little boys -- you'll find there is something a little bit different about your connection to them - so happy for you!
Welcome!!!!!!!! He is just so cute. What a great family he was sent down to. I love seeing how the girls love him so much.
Congratulations! I don't visit blogs very often, so I was super stoked to see you've got pictures up. Everyone looks really good. Congrats again!
Post a Comment