We had a happy Easter! Mommy worked all weekend! :( We colored eggs lots of eggs! Scott and Rachelle moved to Twin Falls this week too. The girls were so excited to hold their new baby. The Easter bunny brought the girls cute dresses and shoes. Sunday we drove to Zach's sisters house and had yummy dinner and an Easter Egg hunt! Then we came home and watched some conference. 






Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Easter 2010
Posted by Heather K at 4:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yea, a new post!!!!! Cute pics of the girls with their eggs. Miss you guys, we need to have a play date now that its warming up!
I am so glad that you get to have Rachelle close now. It is so great to have a sister close. I get to have both of mine just minutes away. Looks like you guys had a fantastic Easter...I am for sure sending boy karma your way...now grab onto it! Good luck! You guys would have the cutest little boy. Love you and miss you tons!
Post a Comment