Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009


We had 6 of my siblings come to our house for Thanksgiving! It was so fun!
Nat and Weston played in the small amount of snow but it was freezing!
I love my new table we played games and ate and talked there all week! BUNCO!
The Aunts and Uncle helped my kids decorate a gingerbread house.
Tenley being a cheese in the kitchen playing with my spoons!
The boys on the bed watching football and taking naps!
ROCK BAND in the basement!
Making our lists for the 5am shopping spree! Thanks for your help sisters! We killed it!
Then to Boise for Chuckee cheese fun and a very rainy cold BSU GAME!
Thanks Leah, Elise, Natalie and Weston for buying plane tickets and coming to spend the holiday with us! WE LOVED IT!

3 comments:

Brian and Janette said...

You guys look like you have a blast together! Makes me wish I was part of your family so I could come!

The Cook Clan said...

How fun!!!! I love having family visiting!!! We should so play Bunko more often!

Leah Haymore said...

I love you guys, and am so Thankful I have a place I can go and feel comfortable at! Thanks for all you do!