This is what I saw out my kitchen window last week with Natalie here. She is the sweetest aunt. Sydney was in tears when she left. 

Natalie loved the cool Idaho summer and all the green grass. She had the girls bring blankets and lay outside under our tree for over an hour. She said you could never do this in Arizona. The girls loved all the attention. 

Natalie grabbed my camera and snapped a shot of us together. (I look like I have a lazy eye and I was on the phone.) We have so much fun even though I'm 14 years older!
Sorry Natalie this is the only cool picture that turned out from the jump house day! She was a good sport on the velcro wall with Sydney. Sydney hated it because her hair got stuck in all the Velcro and hurt pulling it off! OUCH!
We went to movies and the park and watched So you think you can dance, and the Bachelorette! Natalie also went to girls Camp with Zach's niece Saedee. She had a good time at some hot springs and touring Salt Lake. Thanks Bree for inviting her! THANKS NATALIE FOR SAVING YOUR MONEY AGAIN AND SPENDING ANOTHER FUN SUMMER WITH US! WE LOVE YOU!
Monday, July 6, 2009
Aunt Natalie's Visit!
Posted by Heather K at 1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Those pictures of Natalie reading to Mal are so sweet. What a fun aunt! The pic of you two is gorgeous. I'm glad you guys had a great time.
I LOVE those top two pictues of Natalie and Mal. How fun to have Nat up for a visit. It looks like your girls adore her.
How fun!!! I love the jump house, it has a velco place now??? Been too long since I've been there.
i cant believe how big Natilie is, she is so pretty. that is so fun that she comes out and stays with you. You Jones girls are so fun!
Post a Comment