Well I am behind in blogging. We have not been up to much since Disneyland. Just working and our normal routines. The girls love love love to do puzzles together. They are really good at them. Mallory can do a 25 piece puzzle by herself quickly and Syd does the 50-75 piece puzzles. It is cute to see them play together and entertain themselves.


Sydney finished her little preschool and they had a cute graduation.
We signed her up for afternoon kindergarten and then she had to get her immunizations. We talked about it before we went and Zach was able to come with us. I told her it pinches and that she had to be brave, but it was ok to cry a little. Then she decided she wanted a happy meal and ice cream for her treat afterwards. She did really well and tried to talk the nurse down to only 2 shots but she had to get 4. Dad held her and she whimpered until the 4th one really hurt and she screamed OUCH.... I'M BEING BRAVE! It was funny. She made us carry her around that night. He he so we did. It was quite the experience for her. 
Thought I would add this cute picture of Zach and I at a YW activity. We played the newlywed game! We lost but it was fun! 
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Kick Off Summer 2009
Posted by Heather K at 5:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
You guys are such a fun family. My boys love puzzles too......keeps them busy!!! We need to spend more time together.
Hi Heather! Your girls are really adorable. Looks like they are pretty good friends, too. I am glad you posted a picture of you and Zach~cute couple!
You look amazing, Heather! Wish a certain child of mine was that brave about getting his kindergarten shots. :)
Cute Girlies!! They are so smart too! Syd is so brave, and that is hilarious that she had you carry her around the rest of the day. We can't wait to see you guys!!
Good job Syd for being brave!!! I must say I'm very impressed. Wow, I can't believe the girls are old enough to do puzzles!!!!
HATE kindergarten shots! At least they are done with shots for a long time! You and Zach look cute in that picture - hope you guys have a fun summer!
Your girls are so beautiful! I love the story about Syd being brave. Too cute!
I was just remembering when Zach first started at the bank and Syd was sooooooooo little. Now look at her.... KINDERGARTEN! Your girls are getting so big and they are sooooo adorable!
Post a Comment