My beautiful sister Camille got married January 2nd 2009!!! She married her best friends brother "ROB"! He is alot of fun and he makes her happy! Their wedding was really special and the reception was beautiful! All of us sisters enjoyed decorating Saturday and Camille had it all organized and drawn out for us. She had lots of red roses, black pillars with lights, she also had a red beta fish in every rose vase at the tables! The kids enjoyed her chocolate fountain and punch fountain.










Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Camille's wedding
Posted by Heather K at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
cute pictures. brings back fun memories already... i need to borrow ashley's picture cd from you. :) that last pic reminds me of syd's "big" secret that she couldn't keep from anyone, that "she helped chad made camille's car messy!" cute. haha- in the nieces pic with camille, i love how leah is trying to hide behind a 2 year old! i actually didn't see her at first, then was like what the!
Those pictures are very cute! Looks like a fabulous wedding!
Rob looks a little like Napoleon in the third picture from the top. Looks like fun!
She is so pretty! Looks like a beautiful day. Syd's hair is SO LONG! Miss ya!
What a beautiful bride! But then again...you're all beautiful girlies. Sorry I missed you while you were down! (AGAIN!)
I love the new look of the blog! and all the wedding pics! Whoever took those pictures is freakin awesome at taking pictures!! Har Har! It was so fun to see you guys, I wish you could all come back when Chad and Zach go to the Cardinal's game.
Hi Heather!!
I was good to see you at the reception. I love all of you Jones girls and seeing you all together was fun.
Hey, I would like to invite you to my blog...what's your email?
PS How do you know Bill and Nora? I saw you on her link list!!
Wendy,
Nora was my age and we would hang out at girls camp! She is a crack up! YES invite me! heatherfeather80@yahoo.com
I love your new Header, you guys are super cute! Love the wedding pic's too, fun to see all of you together! Love you!
You and all your sis's look beautiful! I can't believe your little sis's are all grown up! Weren't they all just babies? I was hopeing to come down and catch a glimpse of ya but we were all so rediculously sick!
Heather! So I'm finally getting the hang of this blog thing...Thanks for all your fun posts!
You asked about the silver bug (aka silver bullet)...we haven't sold it yet, but are planning on doing it soon. Last weekend Jeff flew out to California and brought back our new (to us) chevy trailblazer. We'll have to post pics soon. I'm excited to not drive stick anymore!
Everyone looks beautiful at Cam's wedding. I wish I could have been there! I love the Jonsies!
Speaking of BETA FISH, one of my roommates brought one home from a wedding reception and she wasn't great at changing the fish water. She kept it on the kitchen counter and it was always so stinky and gross. My brother and I plotted against the stinky fish, and one day we thought it looked like it had a headache. So we put some aspirin in the fish bowl and voila, our murder plan was complete. My poor roomie was so sad and couldn't figure out why the fish all-of-a-sudden croaked. I never owned up to killing that fish....
Post a Comment